Tuesday, October 2, 2007

11:45 and bloggin...

well its 11:45 at night. I am used to being in Utah and staying up til 3 in the morning. And so i figure that i wont get to bed for a while. I kinda got myself worked up tonight so i kinda had a breakdown. And so since i was just sitting in my room all miserable and whatnot, i decided to go on my laptop. and when i go on it i check the very few websites that i visit. First, Katherines blog. I mean that. It is more important to me then anything else. then i check facebook then i check the family blog and then i check myspace. So when i checked the family website i read katherines post about favorite memories and so i decided i wanted to write one but for some reason i cant think of one. all i can think of is how much i miss talking to her. i feel like my life isnt going to be ok until i can talk 2 her again. which is really hard because i know its not going to happen. but ya that is something i really loved and something that i truly miss. i love all of you guys and i hope everyone is holding up.
Love
maggie

ps- when i think of a favorite memory i will post it.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I love you Maggie. I miss talking to her, too. You are so much like her in so many ways. I'm glad you had a great time in Utah.

Julia Holmes said...

I love you too Maggie!! I know what you mean, she was the best person to talk to. She was so good at it. I am glad we are all close enough so that we can talk to eachother about anything and help eachother to get through it. It would be so much harder if we had to do it alone. Let me know if you need anything. Love you!!!