Wednesday, July 2, 2008

GIRLS CAMP 2008

I just got back from Annie's Girls Camp. I was up for Annie's fourth year hike. Yesterday Annie and I repelled off a 50 foot cliff. Annie was a pro. Today we took part in a 7.5 mile hike in the San Bernadino mountains. (Which she hated.)
I had an interesting experience. One of the priesthood leaders was driving us back up to the camp over dirt roads. He was driving his wife's van. Apparently he likes to drive fast. I am sitting in the front seat with two others in the back. After telling the driver for the third time how uncomfortable I was with his driving we go airborne. When the van lands the airbags go off! I caught it right in the face. Luckily I had my seatbelt on. Crazy.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

You are kidding me. I KNOW he had to be driving crazy if YOU bothered to tell him THREE times that you were uncomfortable. WOW. I'm glad you had your seatbelt on. Did the airbag hurt?